Merging Documents- Overview and How To
Posted by Josh Tobias, Last modified by on 14 August 2014 04:46 PM
Paperless Office- Merging Documents Overview/ How To
Realeflow offers you a way to have information from your property file automatically merged onto your paperwork to save you time from filling this information out each time. Within the Paperless Office feature you will see Merging Documents. We provide a key for the fields of information that can be merged onto your paperwork.
Simply add the code provided to the specific areas of your paperwork before uploading it into your Realeflow account. Once that document has been uploaded it can be accessed in every property file you have and will merge the information from whichever property you are currently in. So if you have paperwork that you use often, simply add the codes we provide to your documents 1 time, and now you will never have to manually enter in the information onto your paperwork again!
**Your documents will need to be uploaded as a WORD document in order for the merge to work.
1. Go into a Property file. Click on Paperless Office under the manage section on the left hand side of your screen.
3. Next download the View Auto-Form Key document as this document contains the codes that you will need to copy and paste onto your documents
4. Once downloaded now you can copy and paste the codes onto the specific areas of your documents. The codes are represented by double parenthesis. Put a space between 2 codes if they are back to back on your paperwork such as ((PROPERTYADRESS)) ((PROPERTYCITY))
5. Once your paperwork is completed, next we will click on ‘Upload Files’
3. Next select a Library. Then click ‘Next
5. Select the type of document you would like created and the title of the document then click ‘Merge Auto Forms”