Activity Feed- What is it and things to know.
Posted by Josh Tobias, Last modified by on 04 February 2015 01:43 PM
**Activity Feed replaced the Notes section within a Contact or Propery File
Activity Feed: This is the new notes section within a Property or Contact file.
Activity Feed allows you to:
1. Add Followers to a specific property or contact file so they stay informed with any updates to that file
*Only Full Access Users can be added as a Follower to a Contact or Property File
2. Easily upload documents, pictures, photos, and paste in formatted text from programs like Microsoft Word and Pages
*When uploading a document- it will load into the documents section of that file
*When uploading a photo (property file only)- it will load into the photo section of a property file
**Uneditable and Undeletable
- You can delete a document or photo from the Activity feed but it will leave a note of it having been there with the document name
- If you delete a document or photo from the Activity feed it will be removed from the documents section or photo section of that file.
- You are unable to edit or delete any text note entered. All notes are timestamped.
**Email Notifications when added as a Follower
When added as a follower you will receive email notifications when:
- being added or removed as a follower
- when a photo or document is added or removed.
- when a property Stage or Status has changed
- when a property or contact file is deleted that you are followin