Auto Responder- Adding Contacts to an AR
Posted by , Last modified by on 29 July 2014 06:46 PM
Adding Contacts to an Auto Responder
There are 2 ways to add a contact to an Auto Responder within Realeflow. Here are the steps for both ways.
Adding a contact from the list view
1. Go to Contacts, then select any View All, Sellers, Buyers, or Others. This will bring you to the list view of your contacts
2. Select the contact (s) you would like to add by checking the box to the left of their name
3. Next click on Add to AR
4. In the pop up box, select the Auto Responder you would like to add the contact to, then press Send
5. Once they have been added you will receive a notification letting you know if the contact was successfully added
Adding a Contact from within a Contact File
2. Next click on ‘Add to Auto Responder’ in the top right corner of that contact file
3. Follow steps 4-6 from above.