How to Tag and Color Label your Contacts and Properties
Once you have entered into a Contact or Property file on the right hand side of your screen you will see:
Click into the ‘Add Tag’ field and start to type your tag then hit ‘Enter’. You will now see your tags listed in the field.
Once a tag has been entered, it saves and will appear in the drop down when entering tags in any other file
1. To filter your properties or contacts by tags go to the list view.
2. Next click on the tags drop down menu.
3. Select a ‘Tag’ from the drop down and Realeflow will filter your list based on the selected ‘Tag’.
Color Label Your Files:
Once in a Contact or Property file, click on the Color you would like for this file.
After choosing a color you will see the header for your Contact or Property file change to that color.
Filter Color Labels:
1. To filter your properties or contacts by Colors go to the list view.
2. Next Click on the Color Label Icon.
3. Select a ‘Color’ from the drop down and Realeflow will filter your list based on the selected color.